APDT is committed to dealing with complaints in a timely and professional way.
Who can make a complaint?
- Anyone can make a complaint. You do not have to be a current APDT member
- You may make a complaint on behalf of someone else
Who do I make a complaint to?
How do I make a complaint?
Your written complaint should include:
- What the complaint is and who, if anyone, it relates to
- Exact details and relevant evidence and facts – here say, rumour and gossip will not be investigated
- Your desired realistic resolution
- Your name
- Your membership number, if applicable
- Your phone number
What happens once I make a complaint?
Once APDT has received a complaint it will deal with the complaint as outlined in Section 12 of the APDT Constitution.
What if I’m not happy with the outcome of the complaint?
If you have had action taken against you as a result of a complaint, please refer to section 13 of the APDT Constitution.